Job TitleASSISTANT DIGITAL MARKETING
Salary (MYR)1,500.00 - 2,500.00
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Asst. Digital Marketing for our team in Langkawi. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the role:
This role will be based in Langkawi and will report directly to the CEO. The successful incumbent will be the front of the company and have the dedication to create and apply an effective marketing strategy with strong desire to innovate and grow the business.
• Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Develops, maintains and manages relationships with third party organizations to assist in the execution of marketing and promotion of the platform.
• Story telling ability and mastery of the English language is essential. Communication skills are your strength and you’re capable of drafting short-form and long-form copy that builds excitement and desire.
• You actually like data, numbers and analytics and more importantly love using them to create serious and practical advantages and insights.
• You live in the social and connected world and have got clear ideas on how to connect the plethora of channels to engage people on social media in a human way.
• Data first - Obsessed with identifying signals across noise in order to confidently experiment
• You have an ability to come up with ideas and project manage them through to completion in a timely manner even with all the distractions or competing priorities as you will always be juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
• You truly understand Lead Generation and what it takes to produce Marketing Leads for the Sales team and understand how Marketing and Sales fit together.
• You are a self-starter and a go-getter, who does not need to wait to be told what to do.
• You execute, deliver, learn and repeat for greater results each time.
• You understand that everyone in the organization is just as important as each other and that we must all deliver in our roles to make the dream work.
• You love all things creative, including writing, branding, design and video and have a high attention to detail.
• You want to get in on something on day one - to change, create and build something
Qualifications / Skills:
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Coaching and subordinate involvement
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Able to develop budgets
• Familiar with financial planning and strategy
• Highly skilled in all Adobe Creative Suites or equivalent
Education / Experience:
• Diploma, Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Experience in using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator is an advantage.